12.04.2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

...everywhere I look.  This weekend was one of those perfect weekends where you have a ton of fun but also get loads done.  I went to a  Movember charity event with friends on Friday night and proved that at 30 I can still hang with the best of them.  4am baby!  Then again, as a 30 year old I was determined to not lounge Saturday away so I gave the apartment a good scrub down, ran errands, did some holiday shopping and decorated the house before meeting friends for dinner and passing out promptly at 10.  Today I finished a couple of projects/gifts, made Chex mix for my sweet hubby and a pie for book club tomorrow night.



Spraying glitter over pine cones from California
Quick mittens
A string of ornaments over the doorway
We still have a ways to go before Christmas; including buying a tree, loads more baking and finding a gift for the Mr. and my brother.  What did you do this weekend; anything holiday related?

9 comments:

Style Journey said...

You look like you had a great time. The mustchaches are hilarious! We got tons done this weekend too. Lots of shopping and baking.

SquirrelGurl said...

I'm loving the ornaments over the door! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

I put up my Christmas tree and started buying things for the stockings!

The Sweet Cupcaker said...

I love those kind of weekends! and great mittens!

gilda said...

Aww, love the pictures from Friday! And those mittens are so super cute!!

Chats the Comfy Cook said...

This is my first time here and I must you, your blog is fun. Keep spreading happiness.

Emily {Isnt That Charming} said...

Sounds like it was a great weekend!!! Love the pics.
Oh - Fancy That.

Samantha said...

WHOA!! Are you serious? Those are quick mittens? I'm amazed! My best friend knits too and I always love her creations!

And LOL@ at all the mustaches! :)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

I love that plaid you're wearing in the 1st pic girl. The colors in it are gorgeous. Awww, you had fun and got a lot accomplished. I pulled my wreath and tree out. HAHAHA They're finally up. But shhh...the tree is small! HAHAHA :D
http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!