9.21.2012

Friday's Fancies - Team Spirit

I am SO glad its almost the weekend, it's been one heck of a week! This week {AV} asked us to put together a look based on our favorite football teams.  I'm a Patriots fan, having grown up in New England and it doesn't hurt that our QB is a cutie-patootie. I'm really hoping to kick back this weekend in my sweats with some junk food and catch some the Patriots but if I was heading out to a friends or to the bar to watch the game, I'd love to sport this spirited ensemble complete with leather touches.  Check out how all the other bloggers show their team spirit over on {AV}'s blog.  Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

i Dabble - Team Spirit





12 comments:

Nicole said...

Love those chevron earrings! So fun!

Style Journey said...

Very cute ensemble! Although we are Cowboys fans all the way :)

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

love those red flats!! super cute. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by im hosting a $100 shopbop giveaway!

Jenn @ Party of One said...

LOVE this! What a great outfit :) Go Pats!!!

Blue Dog Belle said...

LOVE. I need those earrings.

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Lindsay said...

Cute earrings!

Unknown said...

great picks! love the bright blue tank with the red flats :) happy friday!
tiffany
www.hydrangeasandhandbags.com

emily fitzgerald {once in a blue room} said...

this outfit is adorable. go pats!!

k said...

this is the cutest fan outfit i've seen i think!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

that's a cute look Cara! i may have to become a Patriot's fan, because right now our New Orleans Saints are in a tailspin. HAHAHAHA hope you had a great weekend doll.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Imogen said...

I love what you came up with it is a great outfit. I adore these colours together. I always want to create an outfit with red, blue and yellow but I just don't have very much yellow in my wardrobe.

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving those earrings!

xx
giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!