4.12.2011

Stormy Weather

Silk Shift: Barney's COOP
Grey T-Shirt: Ann Taylor Loft
Belt: Diesel Jeans
Boots: Cira Limited, another CO Souvenier :)
As bright and warm as yesterday was, today was the exact opposite.  Gloomy, cool weather moved in and those famous April showers fell on D.C. most of the day.  Today's outfit straddles the seasons, by combining one of my favorite summer pieces with my new boots, a late winter purchase.  Transitioning seasons is tough for me, how do you handle it?

I owe you a craft project, there are a few things in the works that I will be posting after Boston when my legs are so sore, I won't be moving too much.  In the meantime, a little hint of something I'm working on.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!