5.12.2011

I'd Rather...

be making this deliciousness with some bacon, berries and homemade whipped cream and then spend the day lounging about in my pajamas with every window open or;

be catching up on my magazine reading with an unlimited supply of white iced tea outside in the sunshine or;

be sewing a circle skirt like Dana did with the spring fabric I bought back in early March when snow was on the ground or;

be scrapbooking my Boston Marathon run while I still remember how awesome it felt when I finished or;

be shopping for the perfect maxi for summer time or;

be daydreaming the day away in a field of green, green grass.



Can you tell I work in an office without windows?  Anway, I'm in the weeds (sans grass) this week.  Please bear with me; your regulary scheduled programming will return this weekend. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!