5.08.2011

Just 'Do It!

 You see this?  It's my new haircut.  Every 6-7 months I have the strong urge to cut my hair really short, and with summer on the way I gave in Friday and chopped it all off.  Here is the result:

Blouse/Jeans - Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes - Seychelles
Purse - Coach
What do you think?  I'm happy with it, but its even shorter than I thought.  I had quite the surprise when I went to wash it this morning and there was nothing there.  I picked up this shirt at the Loft last weekend and its already a favorite.  You can't see it very well but there is a small feather print all over which screams Fresh! and Whimsical!  The billowy shape begged me to pull out my super flared jeans and some platform heels.  Skinny jeans are great but I'm so glad there's another jean shape out there for spring/summer.


In addition to a new haircut, I treated myself to a mani/pedi with Essie's Silken Cord.  It's very bright red and shiny but since my nails are stubalicious its not overpowering.

I hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day with the mom(s) in your life.  I'm spending the day with my MIL shoe shopping before dinner with my husband's family.  Have a great Sunday!



  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!