8.19.2011

California! Here We Come!

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...


Image from http://quoteagentleman.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/suitcases.jpg


These are not mine, but I wish they were. Somehow, someway I fit everything into that one suitcase that my husband pulled out of storage for me and I didn't even sit on it to zip it. Impressive for me. How chic are these suitcases and that hat box? I die. So much better looking than the sterile, uniform black roller bags of today.

Buy it at http://apothica.com

My nails are painted Essie's California Coral in celebration of our trip! I'd show you...but my camera cord is already packed.

With that we're off for a week of fun in the sun, boating, paddleboarding (hopefully), hiking, biking and communing with nature. I hope to post pics as we go but Yosemite might be a internet black hole. 'Til we meet again, I'll leave you with the O.C. anthem and the chorus that's been stuck in my head all day! Enjoy your weekends sweet readers!



6 comments:

Katie said...

I hope you have the most amazing time! Love that nail color xo

Chicca said...

WOW,lucky girl!!!Have a great time there honey!!!

Michelle said...

Hope y'all have a blast! I was at Yosemite earlier in the summer & they had wifi where I stayed! Enjoy :)

Unknown said...

What a coincidence- I'm wearing the same Essie nail polish! Have a fab time in Cali- I just got back from San Diego- I love it there!

The PvdH Journal said...

As soon as I read the title of your post all these 'California' songs began humming in my head haha.. I havent been there in aaaages (nearly 10 years now!) Used to go all the time when I lived in Mexico! :( Have a blast! (and I'll try to make some tutorials!)

PvdH

www.ThePvdHJournal.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

I hope you had a blast on your trip!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!