1.30.2012

Happy 1st Blogday!

Image via Partytimesrus.com
Tomorrow my itty-bitty blog turns 1! She's grown so much, so quickly! It is hard to believe this little space has quickly become one of my favorite hobbies, and that's saying a lot cause I have loads of hobbies!  It has been so much fun sharing recipes, projects and outfits with you over the past 12 months, and I am thrilled to share some new ideas with you in the coming year.  I have so enjoyed hanging here with you and getting to know each of you and your blogs.  You readers are such a supportive community full of love, humor and fun. I cannot thank you enough for swinging by over the past months to check out my latest dabbles.  As I said, I have a few new ideas up my sleeve for the coming year that I cannot wait to share with you later this week.  Until then, let there be blogday cake and thanks for reading thus far!  Cheers! 

17 comments:

Terri said...

Happy blogday!! It's been so much fun following you!
http://stylishsass.blogspot.com

Kayla @ Home Coming said...

I just stumbled upon your blog - and love it! I'm hosting an ABC's of Style challenge and would love for you to join. http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

And congrats on your blog turning 1!

JanandJill.com said...

Aww, Cara this is SO cute. I love how having a blog really is like having a baby..hehe I feel the same way. Congrats on your success and 1 year bday. Thanks for your sweet comment, you're so right too at the SAG awards Viola Davis looked amazing!

xoDale

Bravoe Runway said...

Congratulations on your 1 year blogoversary! You are doing a fantastic job Cara :) here's to more posts!

my mini bag said...

congratulations. Excited and happy for you.

AllThingsYummy said...

Happy blog birthday!

★ JASMINE ★ said...

aw! happy bloggy b-day! that's awesome!

my blog present to you is to be your newest follower <3

hugs, xo
*BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM

Van @ The Clothes We Wear said...

Congrats on reaching one year Cara! I'm glad to have found your blog. You're a lovely person!

Kelly said...

Happy blogday!

Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

Happy Blogday!! We can't wait to see what you have in store for us over the next year! :)

Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

Natalie said...

Happy, happy blogday! Cheers to many more!

Tiffany Kadani said...

Congrats! Your blog has grown incredibly in one year!

Haus of Style said...

wow, what a milestone. yay for the one year ;)

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Cara, you are a doll girl! It is a pleasure to read your posts. You have been thoroughly consistent since the beginning. Happy Blog Anniversary! I'm happy to be a reader. :D
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

silvergirl said...

congrats on your blogiversary
brett

Samantha said...

Happy Blog Birthday!! :)

xo, sam

Sage said...

Hee hee! Happy blogday! Your posts make me smile, and I love your dabblings.

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!