9.14.2012

Friday's Fancies - Fall-ing in Love





Leather, and peplum and peter pan collars.....these are a few of my favorite things, for fall so far so when {AV} asked us to put together our fall lust list I had participate. I love the return of really rich colors, textures and patterns.  I seriously want all of these things to get into my closet ASAP....especially the Kate Spade polka dot heels and the leather accented peplum. To see what everyone else is craving for fall pop over to {AV}'s blog and have a look. You too might fall in love.  Have a wonderful weekend!




i Dabble - Fall-ing in Love





12 comments:

miss b said...

Rich autumn shades, burgundy jeans (well, burgundy in general)cosy jumpers - can't wait to wear them and I love your selection.
http://missbbobochic.blogspot.co.uk/

Style Journey said...

The polka dot heels are so adorable! We are loving peplum, burgundy and leather :) Have a great weekend!

Blue Dog Belle said...

I'm obsessed with leopard and polka dots this fall too :)Great list girly!

Emily {All You Need is Love} said...

girl i am SO with you -- loving everything you picked out!! especially those booties and the peplum top!! gorge :)

happy weekend!! xoxo

Unknown said...

totally just ordered that peter pan collar tee from J.Crew last week! in love with all of those picks {especially the kate spade pumps} :)
tiffany
www.hydrangeasandhandbags.com

Lindsay said...

I love love those Rag & Bone booties! Those are on my lust list as well! Great picks!

Elana said...

Wow, I just want every single one of these pieces. That Peter pan collar sweater is the just the cutest! And I've been obsessed with those boots for a little whip now, I wish they were in my budget. Great choices!

silvergirl said...

totally keeping an eye out for a leather trimmed t
brett

Erin Lian said...

I bought some peplum tops last Autumn and feel like I have won at life now :P Oh Kate Spade.. *daydreams*

ali v. said...

every girl needs a statement pair of pumps like those Kate Spade beauties! I'm in love. enjoy your weekend, pretty lady! xoxo {av}

Minted Glam said...

I love all of these items! Great picks!

Katherine

http://mintedglam.blogspot.com/

siddathornton said...

i love those burgundy pants!

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!