10.05.2012

Friday's Fancies - Marvelous Monotone

I'm so excited to have a long weekend, I've had work on the brain for a solid two week(ends) and I'm excited to kick back with some football, a baptism and hopefully some fun times with friends that I've been neglecting.  Having spent many hours at work over the past few weeks, I decided to use {AV}'s Friday's Fancies prompt for a monotone  look to create a cubicle chic ensemble. Purple isn't my favorite color but I just loved the idea of those gorgeous YSL shoes paired with a lilac pencil skirt.

I Dabble - Marvelous Monotone




 See how the other blogger's styled their monotone looks hop over to {AV}'s blog and join the fun!









13 comments:

siddathornton said...

lovely, lovely shoes!

Style Journey said...

Beautiful look! Since purple is my favorite color, I love everything. The shoes are fabulous :) Heather

jillian :: cornflake dreams. said...

i love that top! what a pretty floral! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams stop by! i'm hosting a sunglasses giveaway

Lindsay K {lastyearoftwentysomething} said...

Loving the purple! Look at those shoes! I hope you stop by to check out my Stella & Dot giveaway! Happy Weekend, love!

-Lindsay
www.lastyearoftwentysomething.blogspot.com

Tiffany Auerbach said...

love the colors! and those suede ankle boots are fierce :)
tiffany
www.hydrangeasandhandbags.com

Blue Dog Belle said...

Great color! Have a great weekend love!!!

xo, Emily
bluedogbelle.blogspot.com

Nicole Rene said...

Those are some AMAZING shoes!! And I think you put the diff shades of purple together perfectly! Such a fun outfit! That jacket is seriously amazing too...

xoxo, Nicole Rene
Simply Savannah

Sage Grayson said...

Purple's not one of my favorites either, but I do like it when it has more blue in it and less pink.

The Serena Saga said...

Purple leopard, I must have it! I found your blog on Friday's Fancies link up, and I am loving your blog. I am now your newest follower!

xx
http://theserenasaga.blogspot.com

Betsy said...

purple and gold were my school colors, so I love this! the knot earrings are gorgeous - I'd wear those constantly!

Katie Aman said...

Ho man, I LOVE purple so this post is right up my alley :) Everything here is gorgeous! I especially love the shoes, even though they're a little high for me...I think I would give them a shot. Thanks for putting this together!

Elana said...

This is stunning, the colors are just lovely. Sigh...to be able to afford those heels... One of these days!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

I am loving that top and skirt! Gorgeous!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you, sweet readers! Your comments and suggestions make my day!